Sunday, October 6, 2013

Top 9 Beauty Essentials

Top 9 Beauty Essentials




These are my top 9 products that I use the most and 5 out of 9 of them I use daily!

  1. Cetaphil is my DAILY moisturizer that I use every morning. I can't leave my house without applying some on. 
  2. Benefit - Hello Flawless Foundation is what I use when I'm going for a night out or on special occasions or basically any time I know I'll be taking pictures! It's a little on they pricey side but so light weight and stays on the whole time, I love it.
  3. Aveeno Skin Brightening Facewash is part of my night time routine. It exfoliates my skin but it's so gentle and makes me feel so fresh.
  4. EOS Lip Balm is every girl's best friend. Works wonders.
  5. Maybelline Colossal Mascara is why I love drugstore makeup. It's cheap but adds so much thickness to my eyelashes. I use this everyday and it's actually about to finish soon so I'm def re-buying it.
  6. Nina by Nina Ricci Perfume is another product that I use daily. It smells AMAZING!
  7. Eyelash Curler, I can't wear mascara without curling my eyelashes, I feel so incomplete.
  8. Liquid Eyeliner is something I'm trying to perfect. I never used it much but I'm trying to look half decent every time I put some on because it's so difficult for me!
  9. Red Lipstick, I have the Revlon one but I'm not sure which colour it's in but either way, red lipstick is a must have. Dresses up my outfit by barely trying :)



No comments:

Post a Comment