Saturday, January 18, 2014

Greek Yogurt Pancakes



After buying my DSLR, I couldn't wait to experiment with it and try shooting a video! Looking through some of my favourite Youtube channels was definitely an inspiration to make this as well. This is my first ever "cooking" video so don't mind the shaky camera and choppy editing skills! My sister is actually the one doing all the cooking while I'm recording. We were making Sunday breakfast and I decided to make it a video! Enjoy :)

*the quality of the video on the post is horrible! check my vimeo link instead* 

Ingredients:
3/4 Greek yogurt
1/2 cup flour
1 egg
1 tsp baking soda
chocolate chips (or blueberries, or whatever you have on hand)

Mix it all up and pour small dallops into an oiled and heated pan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment